Great . Congrats to all the authors...........

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thanks Balkar
>

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Balkar Singh <balkara...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Mam no matter
>> You just send  DD/Cheque and its details along with address on plain
>> paper, send by post or courier to Publisher directly. Please inform us also
>> on appsindia2012@2012. in case of online transfer no need to post
>> anything, then send the details of transfer and address on both mails i.e.
>> appsindia2...@gmail.com  and also to unique12...@yahoo.in.
>> thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Ushadi Micromini <
>> microminipho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> nidhan
>>> its a photo
>>> i cant print photo
>>>
>>> for that matter i cant print anything this month  printer pooped out
>>> sent for repairs
>>>

>>> do you have a fillable pdf or the publisher's  order form that can be
>>> filled out on the net itself may be on their website directly and sent in
>>> that's the best way
>>>
>>> otherwise I can call them
>>> will they take order on phone and how would they know we are from
>>> efloraindia?
>>>
>>> usha di

>>> --
>>> Usha di

>> Regards
>>
>> Dr Balkar Singh
>> Head, Deptt. of Botany &
>> Horticulture Incharge
>> Arya P G College, Panipat
>> Haryana-132103
>> 09416262964
>>

> --
> Usha di

*Prabhu Kumar K M*
Scientist
Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
& 'CMPR' Herbarium
Centre for Medicinal Plants Research (CMPR)
Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal,
Malappuram - 676 503, Kerala, India
*E-mail: prabhumkris...@gmail.com <prabhumkris...@gmail.com>*