Didi,

Perhaps I have missed both the trees in HORT or in Shibpur Bot., I fail to
remember if I have noticed it there. This plant may be the same. I am not
sure. Recently I have found it again where I did find *Baliospermum* I
uploaded a few days ago. Moreover, a recent thread on *Ficus
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indiantreepix/9piYORa7jKw/Vph4pzD4JWQJ>*
reminded
me of this thread. I do not know what this plant maybe. I would wait for
its flowers or fruits or both! Till then it remains unresolved.

Thank you
Regards
surajit

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com