Well, Anurag Ji, I fail to find further solution, leaves of one butter
daisy look similar <http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/111629/#b>,
but flowers are different. I couldn't find any similar *Melampodium*.
Flower looks rather like *Dahlia variabilis*, but leaves not.

I fail to id this one.

Thank you
Regards
surajit


On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 6:28 PM, surajit koley <[email protected]
> wrote:

> No, I have no idea, for I still think it's a Dahlia
> <https://australianseed.com/shop/item/dahlia-red-skin-mix> cultivar
> <http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/99468/#b>/variety
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dahlia>.
>
> Thanks n regards
>
>
>
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM, Anurag Sharma <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Not matching a Dahlia
>> Any other?
>>
>> On 4/29/14, surajitkoley <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Ray florets and bud suggest a *Dahlia
>> > <
>> https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Collarette+dahlia&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MABfU57gHoK9ugSCu4CQDg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1517&bih=710&dpr=0.9
>> >*
>> > .
>> > And I may very well be wrong!
>> >
>> > Regards
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thursday, 17 April 2014 20:29:06 UTC+5:30, Anurag Sharma wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Found in Bangalore
>> >>
>> >
>> > --
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
>> > Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
>> > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
>> > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/indiantreepix/JoG6fmdKl_M/unsubscribe
>> .
>> > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
>> > [email protected].
>> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> >
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to