Dear Friends,

Some says………’Gardens & chocolate have mystical qualities’

Other says…….’Gardens are poems, where you stroll with your hand in your
pocket’.

We say…………”Garden is a mood, an atmosphere, a fragrant & colorful dream
place where series of pleasant surprises awaits you”

What you Say……..?

Let us together, create some poems & songs in Colabawood, try  solve some
mysteries of nature, admire the fruits of only Litchi tree of Bombay or
search the well camouflage fruits of Arrowhead climber……

Please join us for our 60th Tree Appreciation Walk at Colabawood, Colaba on
12th April,15…

*The 60thth Tree Appreciation walk is on 12th April, 2015*

*Time:  7.30 am*

*Venue:  Colabawood, Near Hotel President, Cuffe Parade*

*Meeting Point:  Inside the Garden’s gate*

*Duration of walk: 2 hours*

*List of the plants which we are planning to show is attached herewith.*

*Photography is prohibited as mentioned at the gate.*

*Cheers,*
*TAW Team*