Thank you Pankaj-jee for a detailed field note..!
.. Another thing is.. in*  D.montana.,*  the inner bark is yellow.. plaease
scrap a little and you will get the yellow colorisation.. this yellow inner
bark is medicinal.. exploited by almost all tribals in south India..
.. Lets wait and see some more information from Pankaj jee..!
:)