Dinesh ji
As for as I understrand, Soe or Sowa is Anethum graveolens (syn: A. sowa),
which I had uploaded two or three days back, Foeniculum vulgare is Fennel or
Saunf commonly used in spices and condiments, and Pimpinella anisum is
aniseed or vilaiti saunf, commonly used and served after meals in
restaurants along wish mishri.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/