Thanx Garg ji, Tanay ji, Gurucharansingh ji, Vijay ji, Shrikant ji and all
others for helping in the identification of this long awaited and discussed
plant.
it is *Melhania futteyporensis* Munro ex Masters in Hook.f.,Fl.Brit.Ind.
1:373. 1874.
i also found its reference in Maharashtra on this following site

http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/english/gazetteer/Vansampada/PDF/81-1.pdf

Thanx and Regards

Satish Pardeshi

--