Thanks, Sudhakar ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JV SUDHAKAR
Date: 30 January 2016 at 11:14
Subject: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:238891] Ficus Species For ID : Nasik :
240116 : AK-4 : 04/04
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

Sir,

It is looking a cultivated *Ficus* species. I will check the name.

With Respect & Regards:
 *Dr. J. V. Sudhakar*, MSc, BEd, PhD, FIAT
 Botanical Survey of India
 Govt.of India,TNAU Campus
 Lawley Road P.O. Coimbatore-641 003
 Tamil Nadu, India.
 Ph:+91-9244214784

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 5:26 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Forwarding again for Id assistance  please.