In the key the sp. get separated by number of stamens, 2 in case of
N. reticulatus and 4 in case of P. ritchei. Leaves in former are 7-8
cm long, ovate, reticulate (which can be seen in picture), glabrous
and in latter case are 3 cm, orbicular/cordate and hairy. The bracts
in latter are bristly and hairy which also do not show in picture. The
former is common at Mahabaleshwar. I suggested this ID on the basis of
general impression because both plants are so familiar to me but I am
glad that this question has occured to some one. Regards, Shrikant