From: Subhasis Panda <bgc....@gmail.com>
Date: 16 July 2015 at 09:35
Subject: Need id assistance
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <
jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear all
I need id assistance for following plant images collected from Darjeeling
Locality: Pankabari Ridge
alt. 3000 ft
Date: 29.07.2014

Regards
S. Panda
Darjeeling

The whole world uses my Image Resource

world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of
Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

India'.
Attachments (3)
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9445.JPG?part=0.1&authuser=0&view=1>
IMG_9445.JPG
319 KB   View
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9445.JPG?part=0.1&authuser=0&view=1>
   Download
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9445.JPG?part=0.1&authuser=0>
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9444.JPG?part=0.2&authuser=0&view=1>
IMG_9444.JPG
233 KB   View
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9444.JPG?part=0.2&authuser=0&view=1>
   Download
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9444.JPG?part=0.2&authuser=0>
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9449.JPG?part=0.3&authuser=0&view=1>
IMG_9449.JPG
306 KB   View
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9449.JPG?part=0.3&authuser=0&view=1>
   Download
<https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/attach/dee97ff7c4f90498/IMG_9449.JPG?part=0.3&authuser=0>
Click here to Reply
JM Garg
[image: Inline image 2]
7/24/15
Fwd: Fwd: Need id assistance SP 1 160715
Other recipients: bgc....@gmail.com, drdsrawat...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Dr. Weber.