Dear Friend,
                    Few years back I planted a sapling of Cananga odorata (
YLANG-YLAG ) in our garden at Cooch Behar. This is the first time the plant
bore flowers.
                    To observe the flowers bloom and to follow the journey
I was visiting the plant every day. On 17-6 2016 I found 3 larva of Tailed
Jay butterfly on the
                     plant and started following their growth. The
butterfly emerged on 18-7-2016( on the 13th day of the pupa ). The attached
collage gives the life cycle
                     in short.
                    Regards,
                      Bimal