Nice pics dear TPS,Thanks for sharing
Nayan............................N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Add Principal Chief Conservator of ForestsM.P. RVVN Madhya PradeshMo -
09424790074

    On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 10:34 PM, tsp kumar <tspkuma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear friends,    It is my pleasure topresent few images of Xenikophyton
smeeanum  (Orchidaceae )
Ref:http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ernet.in/hjcb2/herbsheet.php?id=3078&cat=1
Habit:Herb    Habitat:Wild,epiphytic,evergreen forest fringe.
Sighting:Sakaleshpur,Hassan,Karnataka,about 1000 msl    Date:23-07-2016
Thanks and regards tspkumar Deputy Conservator ofForests Working Plan
Chikmagalur Ph:9880571585          “We have not inheritedthis planet from our
forefathers, we have borrowed it from our children”-AnAmerican proverb --