Dear Mr. Garg,

I guess it is *Centranthera nepalensis* D. Don as a syn. of *Centranthera
cochinchinensis* var. *nepalensis* (D. Don) Merr.

https://www.google.com.np/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj02qr-tpPPAhVGlZQKHXdxBygQjxwIAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hkwildlife.net%2FForum%2Fviewthread.php%3Ftid%3D50232&psig=AFQjCNHzwAaihUqCfQoDvFysS2-TohVRgA&ust=1474099574118556

Please validate.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju