Thanks Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:45 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> May be some Cereus species
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/cactaceae/cereus/cereus-species/lalbagh-bangalore>
>  or
> *Selenicereus*
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/cactaceae/selenicereus/selenicereus-testudo>
>  species
> or similar species member as per comparative images at *Cactaceae*
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/cactaceae>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
> Date: 14 September 2016 at 13:51
> Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:251041] Cactus For ID : Kenya : AK-06 : 6/06
> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
> Cc: "Aarti S. Khale" <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>
>
>
> Hi, Aarti ji,
> Pl. check comparative images at *Cactaceae*
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/c/cactaceae> to
> arrive at the genus.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>
> Date: 9 September 2016 at 13:22
> Subject: [efloraofindia:251041] Cactus For ID : Kenya : AK-06 : 6/06
> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>
>
> Photographed in the first week of July.
> Not sure if cultivated or growing wild.
> I have only one picture.
> Aarti
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>
> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
> world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia
> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
> database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>
> The whole world uses my Image Resource
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>
> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
> India'.
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>
> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
> world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia
> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
> database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>
> The whole world uses my Image Resource
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>
> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
> India'.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to