Sorry Garg ji,
But I still go with P.wallichiana. P.adsecdens, as I have seen in and
around nashik, is a very small plant which trails on the ground and
inflorescence stalk rising upwards. Locally people call it 'Gaajri' and the
leaves are edible.
P.wallichiana is tall as a meter and I have also seen taller ones. It is a
favorite of rock bees.
Even if u did not say 'chordate', darshan ji, I am sorry to have said that,
but ur pictures do show chordate leaflets.
I think we should ask some else to respond on this also.
I hope I do not sound arrogant as I do not mean to be.
Thanks and regards
Jui Pethe