In the image the leaves are not emarginate, it appears as emarginate. leaf
let colour, number are showing the typical indigofera tinctoria features.
The observation is made in the early season of the herb, so the flowers are
not well developed. the number of leaflets and the phyllotoxy of the
leaflet are matching with Indigofera tinctoria. There are variation in the
same herb from place to place.