Dear all,
Agree with Lalithamba ji, it is *Commelina diffusa*.

*Mayur D. Nandikar *(Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
Mobile: +91 9421969757
email: nandi...@godrej.com