Thanks, Jeewan ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeewan Singh
Date: 21 September 2016 at 21:55
Subject: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:251449] 98-TSP-ID-16SEP2016-01: Conchidium
sp (Orchidaceae) for ID
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

This is Conchidium *filiformis*

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

From: "J.M. Garg"jmga...@gmail.com
Sent:Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:11:16 +0530
To: efloraofindia indiantreepix@googlegroups.com
Cc: tsp tspkuma...@gmail.com
Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:251449] 98-TSP-ID-16SEP2016-01: Conchidium sp
(Orchidaceae) for ID

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Ofcourse Conchidium but which one?
I think microchilos has reticutaed silver linings on the bulb where as
filiforme has not such reticulations.I always get confused.
Please show a good image of the bulb.
That ways this could be-
*Pankaj Kumar*

Sorry, pressed wrong button.
My poor English.
I meant I always get confused with which one has silver reticulations and
which one doesnt have.
Please share some closeups of healthy bulbs if possible.
Thanks and regards
Pankaj