Thanks Garg ji for resurfacing this post.
Many thanks Lalithamba ji for your thoughts.

There was no fruiting at this time.
But I am quite sure this plant is *T. annua*.

Since last 3 - 4 years, I have been seeing *T. annua* in fruiting and
always missed flowering. The plant habit has kind of etched in my mind. It
is different than the other two (*rhomboidea* and *pentandra*) ...
internode distance is comparatively more than in the other two species, the
stem is slender as if reminding of a creeper, the leaves all along are
almost of same shape, and not lobed, the upper leaves are quite large
compared to the other two.

Regards.
Dinesh