This is not *C.ladakhiana.*  *The flowers seem to match C.tangutica* but
the foliage does not - though I have seen other images showing some foliage
similar to
this whilst some parts had typical serrate-edged leaflets.  *C.tangutica is
recorded from Ladakh.  See my recent comments about the C.orientalis

On Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 5:36:05 PM UTC+1, Prashant wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> Requesting you all to kindly validate this ID...
> Date/Time: 14-09-2011/ 10:00AM
> Location: Mahe Bridge, Ladakh (@ the bank of Indus River).
> Habitat: Wild
> Plant Habit: Climbing Shrub