This is the thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/indiantreepix/subject$3AClematis$20AND$20subject$3Atibetana$20AND$20subject$3AKuntze$20AND$20subject$3A-$20AND$20subject$3ACLEMATIS$20AND$20subject$3AORIENTALIS$2C$20AND$20subject$3Aa$20AND$20subject$3Apreliminary$20AND$20subject$3Areappraisal/indiantreepix/QXpwki4db4Q>
giving Chadewell ji's analysis regarding "*Clematis orientalis* species
complex based upon the work of Dr Grey-Wilson" in the end.