      From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
 To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Narendra Joshi <narend...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, 14 October 2016, 12:15
 Subject: Fwd: [efloraofindia:253125] Kailas-Mansarovar Yatra:: Wild Flower for
ID NSJ-OCT 16/05

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Narendra Joshi <narend...@gmail.com>
Date: 6 October 2016 at 22:07
Subject: [efloraofindia:253125] Kailas-Mansarovar Yatra:: Wild Flower for ID
NSJ-OCT 16/05
To: indiantreepix <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear Members,

Wild flower (Herb)  for ID. Photo taken near Budhi village, height 9000 feet.
Aug 28, 2016.

--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi--

J.M.Garg'Creating awareness of IndianFlora & Fauna'Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow
Awards 2014 for efloraofindia.
For identification,learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please
visit/ joinour EfloraofindiaGoogle e-group (largestin the world- around 2700
members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) orEfloraofindia website (with a species
database of more than11,000 species & 2,20,000 images). The whole world uses my
Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of
Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can
also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each
image.Also author of 'APhotoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of