---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M Swamy <swamy.c...@gmail.com>
Date: 15 October 2016 at 17:08
Subject: Re: SK130OCT05-2016:ID
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>


Yes Garg ji.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 12:21 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.
> But it should be *Megaskepasma erythrochlamys *
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: M Swamy <swamy.c...@gmail.com>
> Date: 15 October 2016 at 10:24
> Subject: Re: SK130OCT05-2016:ID
> To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
>
>
> For me ID by Garg ji is correct.
>
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 6:32 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Pl. check comparative images of Justicia
>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/justicia>
>> Can it be *Justicia brandegeeana* Wassh. & L.B.Sm.
>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/a/acanthaceae/justicia/justicia-brandegeana>
>>  ?
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Saroj Kasaju <kasajusa...@gmail.com>
>> Date: 5 October 2016 at 13:31
>> Subject: SK130OCT05-2016:ID
>> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <
>> jmga...@gmail.com>
>>
>>
>> Dear members,
>>
>> Sharing some pictures for ID shot at Lal Bagh Bangalore on 6 September
>> 2015.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Saroj Kasaju
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg
>>
>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>
>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>>
>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
>> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
>> world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia
>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
>> database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>>
>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
>> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
>> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
>> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>
>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
>> India'.
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>
> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
> world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia
> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
> database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>
> The whole world uses my Image Resource
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>
> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
> India'.
>




-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>

Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia
website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

The whole world uses my Image Resource
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
(arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
India'.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to