Thanks a lot, Chadwell ji.
I think these also appear close to images at *Erysimum cuspidatum*
(M.Bieb.) DC.
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/brassicaceae/erysimum/erysimum-hieracifolium>
in
efi, reported a lot from Uttarakhand.
There is no posting of *Erysimum altaicum* so far in efi.

On 9 October 2016 at 20:13, chrischadwell...@btinternet.com <
chrischadwell...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Seems to be *Erysimum*.  I know of *E.melicentae* which honours Millicent
> Wathen, wife of the former principal of the Khalsa College, Amritsar, who
> painted many Kashmir flowers (incl. in Blatter's 'Beautiful Flowers of
> Kashmir').  But this, though showy, is supposed to be only yellow.
>
> I do not have any check-list covering Uttarakund, so there may well be
> species of this genus not found in the NW Himalaya.  However, the images
> are certainly close to a photo in 'Himalayan Plants Illustrated' by
> Yoshioka - who uses the name* E.flavum subsp. altaicum*.  Dickore &
> Klimes list 3 species of *Erysimum* from Ladakh.  Of these, there is
> *E.altaicum* - which Stewart lists but not from Ladakh.  Images of
> *E.flavum* on the internet are close to these.
>
> This is just a preliminary look.  Would welcome input from others.  *Erysimum
> altaicum* is the currently accepted name.
>

> On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:51:04 AM UTC+1, raj wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Wild flower for ID. Photo taken at Garbyang (Near Gunji) Uttarakhand.
>> Height 11000 feet. Aug 16, 2016.
>>
>> --
>> With Regards,
>> Narendra Joshi

world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia