---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Akramul Hoque" <ulu_bot_i...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: 17 Oct 2016 7:44 pm
Subject: Re: Plant for ID 16102016AH1
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

THANKS to GARGJI........for your help to identify the specimen...to
communicate the world renowned botanists....i was awaiting for this
moment.....since 1988.
THANKS a lot to Dr. CHRIS .....for identification as well as for excellent
nomenclatural clarification upto the era of ICN.

On 16 Oct 2016 3:08 p.m., "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Akram ji,
> May I request you to pl. give details of place, time etc. for Id.
....here sending two pics....to identify ...
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia