This does seem to match Geranium robertianum known as 'Herb Robert' in the 
UK  where it is very common.  I took some close-up images locally last year 
which I have added to the Geranium page I have started on my Wild Flowers 
of Buckinghamshire (a county in the UK) site - which I have neglected since 
joining this group!
See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/wfob/geranium-1  

Stewart recorded it in N. Pakistan and Kashmir @ 1500-2400m.   But the 
petals have rounded and entire apices in the specimens I have photographed 
in the UK.

On Monday, August 20, 2012 at 2:59:34 PM UTC+1, Dinesh Valke wrote:

> * Geranium robertianum * L. ... (family: Geraniaceae) 
> [image: ... Govind Ghat - Ghangaria trail] 
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F7795543800%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzdy9anJ0CbW9GsAoDhKdyVOSW55GA>
>  
> 1 AUG 12
> Govind Ghat - Ghangaria trail ... about 8200 ft 
> ------------------------------
> [image: Geranium robertianum] 
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F7788771670%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcZCY0dYnz5XWVs_PJGxQEQ35LZYg>
>  
>
> [image: Geranium robertianum] 
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F7788765056%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzfeGjKDmSf4YVyaIZhyilHbCriqHA>
>  
>   [image: Geranium robertianum] 
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F7788752220%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzeDZxq4FuQtVHfR7I0sa-sgUbRLSQ>
>  
>   [image: Geranium robertianum] 
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fdinesh_valke%2F7788759022%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf-3eDUrNMhxtglI_lA7AVW8VigRA>
>  
> Regards.
> Dinesh 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to