Thanks, Chadwell ji

On 15 Nov 2016 12:15 pm, "[email protected]" <
[email protected]> wrote:

> This does match Geranium robertianum known as 'Herb Robert' in the UK
> where it is very common.  I took some close-up images locally last year
> which I have added to the Geranium page I have started on my Wild Flowers
> of Buckinghamshire (a county in the UK) site - which I have neglected since
> joining this group!
> See: https://sites.google.com/a/shpa.org.uk/wfob/geranium-1
>
> Stewart recorded it in N. Pakistan and Kashmir @ 1500-2400m.
>
> Nice to see good close-ups.  Makes it so much easier to identify plants.
>
> On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 1:31:16 AM UTC+1, Nidhan Singh wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> This lovely Geranium was shot from Gobind Ghat- Ghanghariya Trek on
>> August 13, 2012....Geranium robertianum....
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Department of Botany
>> I.B. (PG) College
>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to