Thanks,  Tapas ji

On 20 Dec 2016 1:09 p.m., "Tapas Chakrabarty" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Oops.. I am so sorry.  I posted wrong set of images.  This post may be
> deleted immediately.
> Tapas.
>
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Tapas ji,
>>
>> I am confused with this observation.
>> I recognize the fruits and leaves from the posted pictures as *Trevia
>> nudiflora* L. var. *polycarpa* (Benth.) Susila & N.P. Balakr.
>> I have seen such trees in Tungareshwar WLS (now part of Sanjay Gandhi
>> National Park).
>>
>> Regards.
>> Dinesh
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 5:46:01 AM UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks,  Tapas ji.
>>> Similar photos in EFI are listed under some Malotus nudiflora var..... .
>>> If you are correct,  those have to be corrected.
>>>
>>> On 19 Dec 2016 11:03 p.m., "Tapas Chakrabarty" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I am attaching herewith a few images of Givotia rottleriformis found by
>>>> us as a deciduous tree, 8 - 10 m high, on a hillock in the outskirts of
>>>> Pune, Maharashtra. Photographs by the courtesy of Mr. A. M. Gokhale.
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Tapas.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "efloraofindia" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to