Le mercredi 11 janvier 2017 14:45:52 UTC+1, Paul Cabrol a écrit :
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> I try to determine this plant without success!
> I am intrigued by the bell flower with 6 petals welded.
>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BPecFb2LRJw/WHY2wD7f7wI/AAAAAAAAh-I/czIZ-UhbLZw9cppBwI3bs0_K508RaQeFgCLcB/s1600/Img2016-10-24_101000RC.jpg>
>  
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6_ip_FuGWkE/WHY224iTDiI/AAAAAAAAh-M/4hDs0U_U2wEboCsNX3rkPMKbPO8DslftACLcB/s1600/Img2016-10-24_101019RC.jpg>
>
>
> Pictures taken on 24-10-2016, altitude 900met., in Loikaw, State of Kayah, 
> Myanmar
>
> Thank you in advance for the indications you can give me.
> Regards
> Paul
>

 Thank you for the answer!
The Spermacoce are part of the Rubiaceae which have flowers with 4 or 5 
petals, to my knowledge never 6 petals.
Regards
Paul

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to