Hello everyone

Observing this plant I find a habitus of Galium of the family Rubiaceae.
I explored this family but without success!
Do you have another idea?
Thank you in advance for your answers

Regards
Paul

Le jeudi 12 janvier 2017 10:29:23 UTC+1, Paul Cabrol a écrit :
>
> Hello everyone!
> I have no idea about this plant with yellow flowers .... not even the 
> family!
>
>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y8E-niPt6kU/WHdMF3x3Y0I/AAAAAAAAh_Q/_Oa5McTpUzgFQnSBxI8N3pdrYlk8HE_CwCLcB/s1600/Img2016-10-22_124115RC.jpg>
>  
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mKtgVbbfIfk/WHdMM-KAJ3I/AAAAAAAAh_U/4HN8Av8kDaMDg4nU8EwwyRdhgvuNWLuXQCLcB/s1600/Img2016-10-22_124111RC.jpg>
>
>
> Pictures taken on the 22-10-2016, altitude 1260met., To Maing Thauk, Shan 
> State, Myanmar
>
> Thank you in advance for your help in identifying this plant!
>
> Regards
> Paul
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to