Sir in Flora of Mah.by Dr. Almeida  Vol I pg 227: Melia composita Willd. Sp.is
described.

As mentioned in the volume the same was known as M. dubia Hiern in Hook.f., Fl.
Brit. Ind. 1:545,1875(non Cav.,1789); Talbot, Tress Bombay39, 1902; Woodrow in
Journ. Bombay nat. Hist.Soc. 11: 269, 1897.

The common names mentioned are Kadu-Khajur, Kala khajur, Maha-neem.

The description of Melia composita  I quote " A tall handsome tree. Young
branches densely clothed with stellate pubescens, ultimately smooth. Leaves bi-
sometimes tri-pinnate, 20-70 cm long; ultimate leaflets 5-11, oposite, 2-8 by
0.6- 4 cm ( the terminal the largest ), from ovate-lanceolate to ovate -rotund,
acute or acuminate, entire or crenulate, thinly stellatelt pubescent on both
surfaces when young, at length glabrous, base acute or rounded, more or less
oblique; main nerves 7- 8 pairs, petioles 3-6 mm long. Flowers greenish
white..... Drupes ovoid or ellipsoid, 2.5 - 4 cm long, smooth, yellowish. seed
1 in each cell, smooth, pointed."

Further in distribution : " Koina nagar (M.R.Almeida-1344, BLAT), Ratnagiri,
Konkan( Graham), Malsiras in Purandhar Taluka (kanitkar), Parghat(Dalzell &
Gibson), Raigad (V.D.Vartak), Saptashringi, Ranling."

I hope the above helps in getting the third tree pics.

regards,

Rashida.