Oh how did you forget but I remembered ? In one of your mails Yazdi ji invited
you to his farm please check.That's  the invite I have mentioned!

regards,

Rashida.

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:40:36 +0530
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:31250] Tanay sets "efloraofindia' ablaze with his
600 messages in March'10
From: tanaybos...@gmail.com
To: rashidaatt...@hotmail.com
CC: jmga...@gmail.com; indiantreepix@googlegroups.com

Thanks Rashida Ji, What invitition you are talking about from Yazdi Ji? Can you
kindly tell me.
Tanay

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM, rashida atthar <rashidaatt...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

congratulations to Tanay ji and the group! I think Tanay ji should quickly take
up the generous invite from Yazdi ji and celebrate the same to replenish
himself for more records!!

regards,
Rashida.