Thanks,  Anil ji and Nidhan ji

On 13 Mar 2017 10:11 p.m., "Anil Thakur" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dr. Nidhan Singh ji, I have photographs of fruits of Neolitsea pallens
> with me.  I had photographed them in 2015 & 2016.  I was was successful
> in clicking the plants in flowering stage this year. Here this plant
> flowers in February when no other tree is in flowering stage in Shimla.
> Even herbaceous plants are not in flowering except Viola canescens,
> Valerians jatamansi and Ainslea aptera.
>
> Regards
>
> On Mar 13, 2017 6:45 PM, "Nidhan Singh" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Anil Ji,
>> I have also seen this tree, in Mussoorie and in Chakrata area, the input
>> received is a conflict between the two, Neolitsea pallens and Persia
>> duthei...all due to the fact that I could not record flower pics on any of
>> the occasions..!!!
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Assistant Professor
>> Department of Botany
>> I.B. (PG) College
>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to