Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lalithamba Avadhanam <alalitha...@gmail.com>
Date: 20 March 2017 at 13:32
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:108134] Andhra Pradesh Flora; Yerramalais,
Nellore district, Papilionaceae, Tephrosia sp. Identification request
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

I have identified based on linear leaflets , G tenuiflora leaflets are
elliptic 5-9 x 2-4 cm, base obtuse, apex mucronate; 2. pod looks glabrous,
 in G.longiflora pod is glabrous, where as in tenuiflora it is grey silky,
; in the abscence of flowers based on the two characters I have identified
it as Galactia longiflora
regards
A.Lalithamba