Thanks, Nidhan ji.
I could not follow you. Here the flowers are solitary and axillary only as
per the book.

On 28 July 2017 at 13:13, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Nidhan ji.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Nidhan Singh <nidhansingh...@gmail.com>
> Date: 28 July 2017 at 12:49
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:273421] Plants from Northeast
> Tour 2017- Tree for id from Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
> To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
>
>
> The only thing which deviates my mind is flowers solitary, axillary...
>
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 8:58 AM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji.
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: "Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary" <>
>> Date: 27-Jul-2017 7:25 PM
>> Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:273421] Plants from Northeast Tour
>> 2017- Tree for id from Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
>> To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
>> Cc:
>>
>> Dear Garg ji, attaching the description of Schima khasiana from Forest
>> Flora of Meghalaya for proper description, if desired...
>> Regards
>>
>> On 27 Jul 2017 6:26 p.m., "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Nidhan ji.
>>
>>
>> On 27-Jul-2017 6:14 PM, "Nidhan Singh" <nidhansingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Garg Ji and all,
>>>
>>> After going through description of Schima khasiana on FOC, I think this
>>> should not be S. khasiana..
>>> This disagrees on inflorescence, the flowers are solitary in S.
>>> khasiana, not here, fruit also does not match, calyx is winged here..
>>> We should discuss further on this...!!
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>>> Assistant Professor
>>> Department of Botany
>>> I.B. (PG) College
>>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dr. Nidhan Singh
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Botany
> I.B. (PG) College
> Panipat-132103 Haryana
> Ph.: 09416371227
>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.
>
> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
> world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or Efloraofindia
> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
> database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).
>
> The whole world uses my Image Resource
> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>
> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
> India'.
>



-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg

'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>

Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or Efloraofindia
website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a species
database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).

The whole world uses my Image Resource
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc.
(arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
India'.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to