Garg Ji,
Thanks for your interest and time.
It is not cultivated.
I found in Murugan(Subramania - Son of Shiva) Temple at Vallakottai in
Kanchipuram district near chennai.

The tree (Padiri or Pathiri in tamil) is skthala or sthala viriksham -the
way of preserving trees.

It is one of the native trees of our land.Very less people have knowledge
on this tree.I could not able to find another tree in the district itself.

But my mother told the flowers are fragrant and the juice from flower is
dried and applied to forehead  like kumkum.

I bought around 10 trees from  Coimbatore and distributed to nearby places
to conserve.

Thanks,
Bharathi
9965998240