Thanks, Anil ji.

On 09-Aug-2017 7:53 AM, "Anil Thakur" <anilthakur2...@gmail.com> wrote:

First, second and last photographs are of Spiraea canescens.
Third and forth are Cotoneaster species.
Chris Chadwell ji has identified/ corrected my similar looking Cotoneasters
and put them in three different species. Earlier, I  also thought similar
looking plants as C. microphyllus.
I am still not able to understand why and  how they differ from each others
as I have no literature on this genus expect a few Indian books.

Regards
Anil Thakur