ID pending !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:01 AM, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks, Chadwell ji
>
> On 1 Nov 2016 1:03 am, "[email protected]" <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>>
>> I have made progress recognising both *Crepis flexuosa* and *Youngia
>> tenuifolia*.  *I can now say with confidence that this plant
>> photographed on the way to Khardung La matches neither!  But I cannot place
>> it yet.  Does not seem to fit any of the Asteraceae listed by Dickore &
>> Klimes from Ladakh.....   Must go through Stewart closely to see if any
>> other possibilities exist or just this is a variant of a species I am not
>> familiar with yet.*
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:27:10 AM UTC+1, Saroj Kumar Kasaju
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Members,
>>> Sharing some pictures I guess is *Crepis flexuosa* (DC.) Benth. shot on
>>> the way to Khardung La Leh on 22 August 2014 at 1200 ft.
>>>
>>> However, I am a bit confused  regarding the altitude as different
>>> altitudes given in the FoI and eflora Nepal .
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Saroj Kasaju
>>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "efloraofindia" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to