---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashwini Bhatia <ashw...@ashwinibhatia.com>
Date: 7 November 2017 at 08:10
Subject: Re: [itpmods:11251] A question- Who has used the search in efi
site ?
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Dear Mr Garg,
I use this feature regularly when I know the genus/species. It works quite
well giving me links to the genus page and the individual email messages
that mention that genus.

I am sorry to be uncommunicative for a while. I am busy with the state
elections and will have more time after the ninth.

Thanks.
Ashwini

On 07-Nov-2017 7:07 AM, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

I meant search at https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/