However, the last Paragraph of the paper has been presented in very
aggressive mode which is not desirable. One should maintain minimum ethics
while presenting a paper. The authors possibly forgot their own misgivings.
They described a new species in 2015 (*Nordic Journal of Botany* 33: 38.
2015) which got merged in the same year (*Journal of Economic & Taxonomic
Botany *39: 556. 2015).

Thanks and regards,

Tapas.