---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mayur nandikar <mnandi...@gmail.com>
Date: 2 February 2018 at 15:50
Subject: Re: [itpmods:11603] Fwd: 6000 images inserted in efi site in
Jan.'18
To: itpm...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Garg ji, really a wonderful task you have completed!!

*Mayur D. Nandikar *(Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
Mobile: +91 9421969757
email: nandi...@godrej.com
www.ngcpr.org