Dear Friends,

Rani Bagh at this time of the year always smells delicious…….flowers, the
master chemist, scenting the air with their aromatic perfumes………
of Amherstia nobilis, Sita Ashok, Brownia coccinia, Kailashpatti, Shevan,
Theobroma cacao, all Sterculias….Sterculia urens, Sterculia villosa,
Sterculia fotieda, many others,  attracting attention, luring and bribing
pollinators……buzz of bees and sweet melodies of birds can be heard
everywhere…….display of Flower’s power has to be seen to believe……
friends join us  for a aromatically delicious Tree Appreciation Walk on 25th
February at 9 am….

*Our Tree Appreciation  Walk on Sunday 25th, Feb,2018                 *

*Venue:  Ranibagh also called Byculla Zoo, [VJB Udyan]*

*Time:  9.00  a.m.*

*Duration of walk:  2 hours*

*Meeting Point: Main gate, Near the ticket office.  *

The Veermata Jijabai Bhonsle Udyan or simply Ranibagh or Byculla Zoo to
Mumbai residents, is a botanical garden. It has more than 3000 trees *[ 276

We will be sending the list of the trees which we plan to show during our
Walk,  in few days.

*Photography is allowed*. You pay for the camera.     *No plastic *[including
disposable water bottles] are allowed.

 Please go through the saveranibagh website for more info.

Go through Shubhada Nikharge & Dinesh Valkes photographs too.

Hope to see you all.

TAW Team

To post to this group, send an email to
Visit this group at