Thanks, Lalithamba ji.
But Looks different from images of *Blumea lacera *at
*Flowers of India*
<http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Kakronda.html>  *Useful
Tropical Plants* <http://tropical.theferns.info/image.php?id=Blumea+lacera>
*GBIF* <https://www.gbif.org/species/9053465> (With type specimens)
*PICSSR* <http://picssr.com/tags/blumealacera>

On 13 February 2018 at 17:41, Lalithamba Avadhanam <alalitha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes it is Blumea lacera
> A.Lalithamba
>
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:21 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Forwarding again for Id assistance please.

>>> DSC02302.JPG