Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji.

On 14-Feb-2018 6:47 AM, "Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary" <klchaudhar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Garg ji and Sourav ji
I think we are getting closer. However, since I am not very closely
familiar with the spp, I would have to rely on the spp characters mentioned
in the literature.
Request you to kindly get a sample of the specimen, take close up photos of
all structures. This would be very good when the spp is flowering/
fruiting. Also you may cut the fls / frt and photograph those. Check for
the ripe fruit characters as well.
If it has not been collected in the last 100 yrs, you may think of getting
it published!!
Best wishes for it..
Regards