---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Carmelita" <carmelita...@gmail.com>
Date: 14-Feb-2018 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: Please assist with ID
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>

Mr J M Garg.I sent a message to Tofi and he said, yes, it is permissible to
post the photos publicly on the efloraofindia site:

He said:
"Surely I will be more than happy if you or any of your friend could post
that pictures to solve the ID, feel free to spread the images.
The vine is located on a road construction site, so I really wish to
identify it, if it is a rare plant that I should try to relocate it to a
safe area, or try to propagate some to save it since I am afraid it will be
destroyed. as you might know, not many of the people are concerned with the
wild plants in my area."

Thank you and thanks to all the other botanists and plant enthusiasts who
may help to identify this vine.