---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J.M. Garg <>
Date: 14 February 2018 at 09:18
Subject: Fwd: Please assist with ID
To: efloraofindia <>
Cc: carmelita <>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Carmelita" <>
Date: 12-Feb-2018 6:26 AM
Subject: Please assist with ID
To: "J.M. Garg" <>

Hello Mr J M Garg,
Please, I do not want to post the photos publicly as they do not belong to

The plant site formerly known as All Things Plants, now known as The
National Gardening Association (NGA), has members from all over the world.

One of our newer members is named 'tofi' who lives in Sumatera, Indonesia.
He posted several images of a vining plant growing wild in the Sumatran
highland rainforest, bearing pink fruit with white flesh and a single seed.
He describes the plant as a tropical vine with tendrils, leaves simple with
toothed margin, fruits approximately 2-2,5 cm, the seed 1,5 x 1 cm.

Can you please assist to identify this plant for 'tofi'.
And if you are able to identify, may I have permission to post the answer
on the NGA plant site. Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
aka: Carmelita

<!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in the
world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or Efloraofindia
website <> (with a species

<> of more than a

To post to this group, send an email to
Visit this group at