I happened to come across this image where Mr. L.Rasingam has suggested
*Tropedia angulosa (Orchidaceae) *It looks like *Geodorum* *densiflorum* (Lam.)
Schltr. (Family : Orchidaceae)  a terrestrial orchid often seen in Wayanad.

Please see the following link to have a look at* Tropedia angulosa*

http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Angled%20Tropidia.html

P.S.Sivaprasad

Coimbatore