From: Vishnu <vishnu.agniho...@gmail.com>
Date: 1 April 2012 at 21:14
Subject: [efloraofindia:112359] Tree ID- tall tree behind my apartment
To: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com

Dear Experts

Date:01/04/2012
Location: Cox Town, Bangalore

Had seen this tree while I was passing by couple of weeks back- it was
completely bare, with only some pale white flowers- as these were quite
high and the tree was a bit far away- am not 100% sure. Armed with my
camera I went to see the tree again today- was surprised to see that it was
full of leaves and the flowers were not be seen any more. What tree is this?

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SrfIet1u3pU/T3hwt3gqZvI/AAAAAAAAAio/7hpAqmhDk_s/s1600/Tall%2Btree-%2Bfairmont%2Btowers-1-web.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-omSXtCCOy8A/T3hwtKthENI/AAAAAAAAAic/1WevPeyeKxA/s1600/Tall%2Btree-%2Bfairmont%2Btowers-%2Bleaves-web.jpg>
Regards
Vishnu

world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or Efloraofindia

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.