Thanks, Bimal ji.

On Tue 13 Mar, 2018, 7:46 AM Bimal Sar kar, <bimal....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shall we say it is a different species of Ficus benjamina?.
> We are having few trees of Ficus benjamina at this place. These trees are
> much larger and their fruits are larger.
> If desired I can upload images of Ficus benjamina.
> With regards,
> Bimal
>
> On 13 March 2018 at 07:17, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After going through latest images (9th March, 2018), tertiary reticulate
>> veins are not prominent, fruit is small as per Bimal Ji therefore species
>> is different.
>>
>> This is *Ficus benjamina *L. (=*F. benjamina *var. *benjamina*)
>>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Varun
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
>> Date: Fri 9 Mar, 2018, 10:05 AM
>> Subject: Fwd: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>> Cc: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>
>>
>> Thanks, Bimal ji
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
>> From: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>> Date: Thu 8 Mar, 2018, 7:24 PM
>> Subject: Re: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>> To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
>>
>>
>> Attaching four images of the plant.
>> I will be able to post images of fruits in due course of time.
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 at 09:11, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you post large resolution image of the first image in the post?
>>>
>>> On Mon 5 Mar, 2018, 9:10 AM J.M. Garg, <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Thanks, Bimal ji.
>>>>
>>>> On Mon 5 Mar, 2018, 6:24 AM Bimal Sar kar, <bimal....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> For details of figs you will have to wait.
>>>>> Details of leaves I will send in a day or two.
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> On 4 March 2018 at 20:36, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks, Bimal ji,
>>>>>> Yes- the details of figs and leaves.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 4 March 2018 at 20:33, Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The images are in original size, If you want the details of the
>>>>>>> leaves, I can send.
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 4 March 2018 at 20:30, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks, Bimal ji.
>>>>>>>> It is difficult to make out any details from these.
>>>>>>>> If you can send original size images, than possibly we can make out
>>>>>>>> something.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>> From: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> Date: 4 March 2018 at 20:12
>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>>>>>>>> To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Attaching another collage of the said species.
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 3 March 2018 at 18:45, Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Noted for action.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On 3 March 2018 at 08:53, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, Bimal ji.
>>>>>>>>>> Yes, it will nice if you can post larger individual images for id
>>>>>>>>>> confirmation.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>>>> From: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>> Date: 2 March 2018 at 19:46
>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>>>>>>>>>> To: "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hello Garg ji.
>>>>>>>>>> This is a introduced species at this place.The size of the tree
>>>>>>>>>> is 10 to 12 ft high.Leaves look like Ficus benjamina.
>>>>>>>>>> Fruits are pea size. Attaching a collage. In case you desire more
>>>>>>>>>> image please let me know.
>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On 1 March 2018 at 18:00, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> As this the only image of this species so far in efi, may I
>>>>>>>>>>> request you to pl. post detailed images of this tree.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>>>>> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Date: 14 June 2016 at 16:41
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Fwd: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>>>>>>>>>>> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Cc: Bimal Sarkar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> A reply:
>>>>>>>>>>> "https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/
>>>>>>>>>>> w6URYoYlmQo
>>>>>>>>>>> After a detailed review and previous plant ID as *Ficus*
>>>>>>>>>>> *benjamina* L.{= *Ficus* *benjamina* var. *nuda* (Miq.)
>>>>>>>>>>> M.F.Barrett}; I need location for this plant. Kindly ask
>>>>>>>>>>> Bimalji for location because of his plant details slightly differ 
>>>>>>>>>>> from *F.
>>>>>>>>>>> benjamina*.
>>>>>>>>>>> If attached image from West Bengal then I have to reconsider
>>>>>>>>>>> plant ID, then it should be *Ficus kurzii* King.
>>>>>>>>>>> Kind regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Varun"
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>>>>> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Date: 13 June 2016 at 10:57
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Fwd: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>>>>>>>>>>> To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Cc: Bimal Sarkar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> A reply:
>>>>>>>>>>> "
>>>>>>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/w6URYoYlmQo
>>>>>>>>>>> *Ficus* *benjamina* L.
>>>>>>>>>>>  {= *Ficus* *benjamina* var. *nuda* (Miq.) M.F.Barrett}
>>>>>>>>>>> Kind regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Varun"
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, Varun ji.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>>>>>>>>> From: Bimal Sar kar <bimal....@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Date: 14 November 2013 at 20:35
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: SYMBIOSIS : 470
>>>>>>>>>>> To:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Dear All,
>>>>>>>>>>>               Attaching an image of female of a Koel eating
>>>>>>>>>>> fruits of a Ficus sp. The leaves of the tree resembles leaves of 
>>>>>>>>>>> Ficus
>>>>>>>>>>> benjamina ,but the tree is small and the fruits are smaller.
>>>>>>>>>>>                                     With regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>                                                     Bimal
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of
>>>>>>>>>>> Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google
>>>>>>>>>>> e-group <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> 
>>>>>>>>>>> (largest
>>>>>>>>>>> in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) 
>>>>>>>>>>> or Efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>>>>>>> species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more
>>>>>>>>>>> than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, 
>>>>>>>>>>> Butterflies,
>>>>>>>>>>> Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also 
>>>>>>>>>>> use them
>>>>>>>>>>> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common
>>>>>>>>>>> Birds of India'.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of
>>>>>>>>>>> Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google
>>>>>>>>>>> e-group <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> 
>>>>>>>>>>> (largest
>>>>>>>>>>> in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) 
>>>>>>>>>>> or Efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>>>>>>> species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more
>>>>>>>>>>> than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, 
>>>>>>>>>>> Butterflies,
>>>>>>>>>>> Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also 
>>>>>>>>>>> use them
>>>>>>>>>>> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common
>>>>>>>>>>> Birds of India'.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of
>>>>>>>>>>> Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google
>>>>>>>>>>> e-group <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> 
>>>>>>>>>>> (largest
>>>>>>>>>>> in the world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) 
>>>>>>>>>>> or Efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>>>>>>> species database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more
>>>>>>>>>>> than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, 
>>>>>>>>>>> Butterflies,
>>>>>>>>>>> Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also 
>>>>>>>>>>> use them
>>>>>>>>>>> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common
>>>>>>>>>>> Birds of India'.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of
>>>>>>>>>> Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
>>>>>>>>>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest
>>>>>>>>>> in the world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or 
>>>>>>>>>> Efloraofindia
>>>>>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>>>>>> species database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more
>>>>>>>>>> than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, 
>>>>>>>>>> Butterflies,
>>>>>>>>>> Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use 
>>>>>>>>>> them
>>>>>>>>>> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common
>>>>>>>>>> Birds of India'.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian
>>>>>>>> Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
>>>>>>>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest
>>>>>>>> in the world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or 
>>>>>>>> Efloraofindia
>>>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>>>> species database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than
>>>>>>>> a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, 
>>>>>>>> Plants
>>>>>>>> etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for 
>>>>>>>> free
>>>>>>>> as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds
>>>>>>>> of India'.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> With regards,
>>>>>> J.M.Garg
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>>>>> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia
>>>>>> <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia>
>>>>>> .
>>>>>>
>>>>>> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian
>>>>>> Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group
>>>>>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix> (largest in
>>>>>> the world- around 2800 members & 2,65,000 messages on 31.3.17) or 
>>>>>> Efloraofindia
>>>>>> website <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> (with a
>>>>>> species database of more than 12,000 species & 2,50,000 images).
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The whole world uses my Image Resource
>>>>>> <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg> of more than a
>>>>>> thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants 
>>>>>> etc.
>>>>>> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as
>>>>>> per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds
>>>>>> of India'.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to indiantreepix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send an email to indiantreepix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to