Thanks Shobha ji and Jagriti ji; did not know about *A. tuberosa*.
At Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asclepias_tuberosa>, there is
an interesting note - and may help resolve the ID ...  is uniquely
identified by the larger number of flowers, and *the hairy stems that are
not milky when broken*.
Hopefully I will visit this garden tomorrow, if time favours.
Regards.
Dinesh